Thursday 6 June 2013

BBOTM/ Beauty Bargin Of The Month

This months beauty bargin was actually found at Boots. If you haven't already noticed I am more of a Superdrug kinda gal' so I decided to do Boots, as I know alot of people shop there!!

Today's product is a Natural Collection Lipgloss. It is in the under £2 zone which I thing is pretty incredible because Natural Collection is averagly well known! The lip gloss' come in more than one colour and are on sale for only £1.99 each. Which may seem stupid as it is only 1p under £2 but it still is and is still cheap. You can actually get the tinted moisturiser for the same price which I own and quite like so both are cheap. I think you should check them out but so you know the photo looks like this:
 
Sorry the words are blury and thanks for reading my post!!
Lots of love (if you check out our Youtube channel, Msbeautyinthemakingx)
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment