Sunday 3 November 2013

Bbotm/Beauty Bargin Of The Month

I don't know about you but I've already started buying christmas presents for my friends and I am pretty excited to give them out. I love buying presents for people! Mainly because its shopping just not for me, which I actually don't mind as I like to think I know my friends pretty well. 
I was looking on the Superdrug website for christmas presents earlier this week and there are offers everywhere! (Definitley not why I bought the presents now!) Incase you didn't know, All my friends are girls and most use makeup which is a reason for Superdrug really helping me during the christmas period.

Anyway I found something in the christmas gift section that is perfect for my beauty bargin of the month. I'm not sure it is the cheapest of my bbotm's so far but it definitley is suitable and I think you'll love it! 

 I Love Mango Mini Box of Love - £3.50


So this is one of my favourite brands because although they are incredibly cheap! It comes with a Body Butter, Bubble bath, Shower Crème and Mini Puff. They are really good quality and smell amazing! Mango and Papaya is definetly my favourite and I think Mango is my favourite smelling fruit! I think £3.50 is a reasonable price for this but It has gone down from £5 so if you do want this, I suggest buying as soon as possible incase the price goes back up!!
Overall I love these products and I think your friends and even family might to. Be sure to check out more products from the christmas range at Superdrug as, like me, you could find it incredibly useful. 

Hope you liked :)x
Amber 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment