Saturday 2 November 2013

Keeping Warm Essentials: Daytime

So obviously, the season Winter, mainly involves the weather getting colder. I can't really say I enjoy this but I think if Christmas had no cold weather or snow then it wouldn't be the same. 
Anyway there are ways to keep warm during winter so that it can be better for you during the day. I was going to do always in general but I feel there is enough to make 2 posts about it.

1. Hat
Now saying this I hate hats. I don't wear them and I don't think I suit them but some hats might look good on you and honestly? I would recommend them though because you shouldn't suffer for fashion. ... Even though I do. 



This hat is from River Island and is a Black chain trim beanie hat. It had also been said that Rihanna likes it and I think that beanies are worn by alot of people and look really good. I would suggest beanies to people with long hair but I think it can be for any depending on the way it is worn. I think the chain also shows bling which is an extra accessory to add. 

2. Scarf
Scarfs are something that I wear quite alot. I like them in Autumn aswell as Winter and I think they are a nice accessory that also has a good use other than looking good. I like buying scarfs mainly from Primark but seeing as Primark dont have a website I decided to choose Topshop as they also have a good range. 




This is a Super Fluffy Scarf for £16.00  from Topshop that I think is great for winter. With it being super fluffy, I think it would be soft which is important because it would be warmer and more comfortable on the skin. It is a plain black scarf but can still be effective to wear with outfits but can also make it easier to fit and look okay. It could be considered expensive but similar scarfs can be bought at shops such as Primark and New Look. 

3. Gloves 


These gloves are from Forever 21 and I just think they are so cute! I like gloves with open fingers as it makes them more practical and I have noticed in the passed that some gloves make touch screen phones harder to use. I love the colour because its like a pale pink and the hat pocket things ( No idea what to call them) fit in well with the winter theme where as they could just be round pockets they have made them look like bobble hats. Overall these would be one thing I'd definetly buy and they sell for £8.90 which I feel is resonable as some are sold for more expensive. 

Thanks for reading and hope it helped. I am planning on doing a night version which you shall see soon :) 
Amber xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment