Thursday 18 July 2013

BBOTM/Beauty Bargin Of The Month

Hello again my wonderful people. I have already apologised for the lack of posting in the last two months but If you havent seen I'd just like to say sorry again.

I find this the easiest post every month as it is easy to remember and It's not hard to find you special beauty bargins that I highly recommend.
Today I actually have 2 things that I suggest you try out both which I own and have been so crazy obsessed with them that the prices physical shock me!

Ok So this is from Miss Sporty's new lipstick range called Perfect Colour. I cannot stress to you how amazing these are! The colours is a very bright pink. This colour is called I Love excpet in real its more pinker and a bit less vibrant as I can barley look at this photo!! It would usually be too bright for me but It doesn't look awful and it is one of the lipsticks I don't mind wearing. They are only £2.59 each which is unbelievable cheap for how good this product actual is!! At least its good product for a very good deal from our point of view and in that case I don't mind.

These are the Miss Sporty Dr Balm Honey Lip Balms. They are soo outstanding and I am quite disappointed as I hardly have any of this left and I only bought it about a month ago. The colour is in Glam Kiss which is a pinky colour but being a lip balm is only has a bit of a tint. You can defenetly tell and it isn't that small but if teachers ask If you have lipstick on saying Lip Blam they'd no none the wiser. There are a few other colours that I haven't tried but I still think the one I do have would be the best fro me colour wise.


So thankyou for reading this. I did to to apologise for the lack of posts even though I did my BBOTM last month. I hope you liked them and I recommend so badly you gets these as you may not believe me but they are worth alot more than their price!!
Amber

xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment