Friday 19 July 2013

Summer Dresses

When It comes to summer we all wear dresses alot more than usual. The weather becomes too hot for Skinny Jeans and Leggings so we have to find something suitable towards the weather.

For most people you have already finished school and ready to start the summer holidays but our school finished at quatre past 12 on a Tuesday so we arnt as lucky :(

Either way we are finishing soon and seeing as its friday we havae a 2 day break.

I have been looking at shops recently to see if there is anything that I fancy for this summer.
I have found a few things that I think you may like aswell.

1. River Island Tourquoise Embellished Shoulder Cowl Dress
I really like this dress because I love the kind of 'floaty' (?) type of thing. It looks light and quite thin material which would be good in summer as you wouldnt get as hot. I also love the colour. Tourquoise had always been one of my favourite colours so thats another reason I quite like it. On the shoulders are kind-of-gold studs which if you read my we heart it post you would know I like studs. I just think it is nice all round however... It's at the price for £30 which I am sure you can get similar for a cheaper price somewhere else. Also depending on the places you shop this price might be acceptable for you and therefore I do recommend this.

2. Teens Blue Demin Pinafore Dress
I have seen so many people wear dress like this recently that I am starting to like them. If I am honest I like Dungarees better but since this is a summer dress post I cannot include them. I also would rather a lighter demin as It is quite dark. I still love it though and I might buy a similar one for this summer. It is £17.99 from New Look so if you like this kind of stuff I suggest you look there as the prices arn't that expensive.
 
3. Teens White Contrast Collar Scallop Front Dress
Okay so this is my favourite or them all! I love anything with a collar on it and I think thats most likley what half of my clothes have! I think this dress is really cute and everything about it screams summer. I'm not sure weather it looks light or heavy if you know what I mean? as you can't tell too much from the picture. Just by the look of it though I feel it would be perfect for summer and I hope you would agree. The price for this is £14.99 which is even cheaper than the pinafore dress!! I think it's cheap for it's quality as I love and I think you would too.
 
Thanks for reading and I hope this helped you choose a summer dress
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment