Saturday 20 July 2013

July: Monthly Must-haves Teaser post

This is basically just my July Favourites although I will do a video on them all but I am going to show you 2 things that are in it and describe about 'em! :).  I hope you'll like 'em too!

These are both beauty Items,


This was recommend to me by my friend, Lauren and I am so glad about it as I love it! You have to apply it onto clean skin where it is needed after you wash your face in a morning and after you wash it at night. It makes you feel refreshed and I feel like it works. I've only use it for about 2 days though because I have to get use to it being in my daily routine or I just forget. There's a shop called Savers in town which I recommend you go to as they have them all over the world. It's a really cheap shop and to buy this product is only £1.

 
So this I actually got in a magazine and it is the first lip liner I have actually ever used. I don't know if that seems dumb or stupid but it's kinda true! I watched a video from beautybybritneyxx (think I've spelt it wrong but go and check her out!) where she said alot of people asked her if she'd had a botox. But it was actually the lip liners that make your lips look alot bigger! They come in many shades which you should get according to your lipstick or lip colour if you prefer to use it natural. I would love to say where to buy it from and for how much but I don't actually know? If you google it you might find out ;)
 
Watch the video on our Youtube channel to find out what else ima liking this month, Msbeautyinthemakingx
Thanks for reading
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment