Sunday 25 August 2013

Sowwy ;)

So obviously I havent done post for what? Years? But how much I apologise for this. I guess that with it being summer holidays you would of thought that I'd have plenty of time to blog. And yeah I guess I did but I never even gave it a thought. Also I wasnt really sure what I'd blog about if I did. But I'm back now anyways although saying that I wrote a post like this last time and then this happened.

Ahwell though cause I am basically sayin I'm sowwy and I promise ;) to blog post more often. My birthday is actually tomorrow but a new video is coming out and I have more editing to do from me & Jane a week or so ago so soon more should be coming. 

Thanks for staying wiv us, Sowwy
Amber
Xxxx

                       Random photo :p x

No comments:

Post a Comment