Thursday 29 August 2013

Day Beds

So if you have read my last post you might already know that I am getting my room redone this September. Originally I had my mind made up that I wanted a day bed for my room but then went off the idea. Its not that I dont like day beds but it wouldnt fit the idea of the room I want but maybe if your having yours redone it could fit yours?
I have found some pretty cheap day beds on various websites and if you wanted any of these I will tell you where each ones are from. They are all around £100 but that is the usual price for any daybed and I wanted to show you the different types. 

Bordeaux Day Bed £69.99 - B&M 


So can I start by saying that this is extremly cheap for a day bed and use to be £99.99. I'm not sure if this is a limited offer or not but Its definitly worth it and the sooner you buy it may be the cheaper if it goes back up. I want to sort of give my room a natural theme because they just look nice and its never really too much so white is a good colour to go for if thats what you want as well as brown. What I also like about this is that if you like fairy lights you can wrap them around the frame which will be another way of making your room look nice. It gives your room a glow and makes it look more comfortable and homely. As you can see it says Accessories and matress isn't included but for the price it is worth it!

Home Essence Dante Day Bed Frame £158.87 - Tesco



This day bed I feel is something like what I had wanted. I think its good because its easier to store your things and save space for what ever you may need. I am getting a storage bed so I can use the rest of my storage for my makeup and the clothes I cant fit in. I also again like the white to fit with a neutral theme. However, if you wanted to use this as a sofa you may want a bed with a higher back depending on there it will be. But if you put it against a wall it wouldn't matter and there wouldn't be any difference.

That is the only ones I will share with you as they can be hard to find and quite expensive which makes it harder to find cheaper prices. However, another type of day bed is one which comes with a matress underneathe. This can be good for sleepovers to make it more comfortable for your friends if you only have a single bed. But of course think of yourselve as well for your room incase that is not the kind of thing you want. 

Thank you for reading! 
Amber 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment