Friday 30 August 2013

2 Pencil Cases: Back 2 School


I've decided I might do a few posts on back to school. I already have quite a few of my school resources and wanted to do a post about Pencil Cases. Mainly because obviously they are vital for back to school but also because I had no clue what to do a post on but I wanted to do more to show I'm not lacking down.

I have found 2 pencil cases that are apropriate from Rymans (An english stationery store if you didnt know? You probably did like) and I am basically going to show you them and say what I think about them.

Sanderson Porcelain Garden Pencil Case - £8.99

 

Okay so when I saw this pencil case it did sort of remind me of Cath Kidson although I am aware that Cath Kidson designs are different. My favourite flowers are roses aswell so that is another reason I liked it. Plus of the fact it was the only age appropriate one on the first page as I am slightly hoping none of you are buying Hello Kitty pencil cases for school (No offense x ) I think it is pretty as I do alot of things and also like the size. My pencil case last year was basically what looked like a large pocket. I managed for the year but now I think about it I regret not getting a little bigger one where as this looks okay. There are lots of things you need for school in your pencil case which I will do a post on but it is important you can carry all that stuff. So that is why I think this is a good school pencil case!
 
Give A Hoot 3-Pocket Pencil Case - £4.99

Alright I'll be honest and say I thought of MacBarbie07 when I saw this because I know how obsessed she is with owls. I think it is cure but not personally something I myself would go for. Although it may be some of your type-of-thing. What I do love about this though is that its a three pocket pencil case and I had one a year ago. They are the biggest ones but not too big and honestly have the best storage space. I would recommend this if you put way too much stuff in your pencil cases like my usually as this may be what you need.

So that is it for this post as I want to do many more and this month ends on Sunday so my next posts for this month won't be too long. I hope you enjoyed this and keep coming back for my blog posts!
Thankk yoooooooooou!!!
Amber

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment