Sunday 25 August 2013

Claires Phone cases

Getting back on track with blogging I wanted to share with you lovely people about phone cases at claires. 
Recently me and Jane were in the trafford centre and found phone cases in claires that we are planning to buy in the future. The are all really nice and I shall share with you my favourites. 
There are many different kinds of phone cases so I will show all different ones.

1. Phone sock
This is kind of an easy choice because they practically fit any phones. However some phones like iphones might not fit aswell as they are longer and it kind of depends on the size of the phone sock & the phone. 


So this is a Fuzzy Face Phone Sock for only £3.00 at Claires. I think it looks cute and pink so you obviously know I'd like it. It looks the right kind of size for an Iphone if you had one but depending on the phone and the size it might not fit yours. If you like a look at this or anyothers I suggest having a look in store and trying out the sizes 

2. Phone Sock Onesie - £4.50 

Again I just thought this was cute. It can pretty much fit any phone and you can also buy a Studded Zip Up Jacket which is similar and the same type of thing. I guess for the phone sock too it has as much protection as putting in your pocket or somewhere and I think all of these will be more of a designer item other than protecion covers. I have a black sequin jacket one similar and it makes you phone look nice and isnt even that expensive. So I guess I would recommend this.

3. YOLO Wristlet Purse & Phone Case 


Well straight away this made me think of Macbarbie07 because she loves owls and probably would really like it! But I can't stop saying these are cute because they all are and You Obviously Love Owls coz I do? Doesnt everyone? I love the little pictures but cannot say that I like the luminous Yellow Wrist Band. Its not exactly my favourite colour and I would think it would look better as Pink or Blue or something? But thats just my opinion! Either way I think this is worth a buy being yet another to fit most (if not all) phones and as its rubber it has more protection than the first 2. This though is suprisingly pricey at £10 and I cannot promise it is worth all that. 

4.  Silicone Panda Phone Cover - Iphone 4 Compatible



So the main reason I chose IPhone 4 is because thats what phone I have. I'm sure you have all different phones but you'll be happy to know that it also comes for Samsung Galaxy 3 but sadly and suprisingly no IPhone 5? However there are similar types for Iphone 5 such as Hello Kitty and a Butterfly (;D) This is only £8.00 which I think is weird to be cheaper than the last one as this is my favourite (I think) but yeah. It's cute (Ye I know again, Sorry) and also I think I just love Panda's! These kind of cases are seen nearly everywhere and alot of people have them! I also have to say that I like the fact they are Silicone because I love the feel of it (is that weird?) and I generally thing they are more protected than Fabric ones. 

And yeah, thats pratically it I hope you enjoyed this posted but can I just say that plastic Hard covers are probably the most protective if your wondering (your probably not) 
But yeah thanks for reading :D x
Amber 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment