Sunday 25 August 2013

Ootd - Outfit of the day

Its kind of weird that I havent done one of these already as maybe you'd of guessed I would. I used a photo from the same day 2 photos ago and this wasnt actually too recently nut it wasn't long ago & you can purchase these items still x


So this first photo is basically just me croched down. 
The top I am wearing is a Black and White Crop Top saying RAD on is in print. 2 people I sort of know actually have this top and I'm betting also alot of people I dont know. I like this top and is one of the ones I wear alot. I guess being thin helps it be a thing I can get away with as I dont want be offending to anyone who isnt but trying to get away with it if your a bit too on the other end isn't always a good look. I think it's important to ignore people, get on and do whatever you like while not letting anybody get you down but people nowadays are too judgemental and feelings can easily get hurt. 

But enough of that this top is from Primark and only £4.00!! Which is crazy cheap! I mean I know Primark is cheap but I think they feel they can get away with highering prices more now so be careful its not always as cheap as we've thought! 



This is a better shot of my shorts and I really love these! They basically have beads a small pearl balls sewed in aswell as orange (fake, obviously) gems/diamonds. It looks like the gem Amber and makes me feel special too!! I love this loose thread at the ends and the sort of rips to give it a messy look. These were actually £10 which would of been suprising for Primark once but not now! Inlove them any and they were worth the price as I love them and it can be hard to fine ones I like. 

So yeah our first Ootd and I'm proud of it aha! But yeah I love it and I'm happy with this outfit.
Maybe I tempted you to buy some? ;) 
Thanks for reading!
Amber 
Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment