Friday 30 August 2013

New Look Purses

Recently I bought a new purse from Primark that I am absolutley in love with. I was going to do a blog post about them but decided against it as Primark as you know doesn't have a website and I don't know about any other purses they are selling at the moment other tha my own. So I decided to write about purses from new look as well because I know from past purchases that New Look purses are also very good.

Coral Stud Bow Purse - £5.99

 
 
So this is a pretty small purse but it is so pretty and everything like the kind of thing I would buy. I love everything with studs and this being one of them. The bright pink makes it noticeable I mean you could never lose it! It depends though if you want it to match your handbag as obivously you'd have to have a bright pink bag which isn't really what I'd go for. However, purses aren't their to match your bag, it's cute, pretty and is just a great purse to have.
 
Black Chain Trim Quilted Purse - £9.99
This is ever so slighly like my purse. Mine is black and opens etc. in the same way but the pattern is different and I do prefer my own if I'm honest. I quite like the patteren and it reminds me of rainbows the way it is drawn (is that weird? Probably) I also like the chain part as I generally think it looks pretty cool and obviously gold goes well with black. I like the gold chaines like on chanel bags as it just looks awsome and goes well. The price I paid for my purse though was only £5.00 at Primark and this one is £10 which I think if you would like a purse like this one you should check out your local Primark first incase you prefer any.
 
 
 Pink Colour Block Envelope Clasp Purse £9.99
Okay so out of all these purses I think this is my favourite. It just looks so classy and I think they should make a clutchh of this as it is so pretty and looks like the type of thing you would bring/hold at a party! I love that it has more than one colour including the bright pink so it doesnt look too dull.
This could go with anything as long as you wore at least one thing pink with it but of course as it is not a clutch you would probably want to keep it safe inside your handbag so you don't lose it.
I'm also suprised that this is the same price as the last one as I have said I do prefer it and I think £9.99 is a reasonal price for a purse like this. I like that it isn't too big aswell because my black purse wouldn't fit into my small brown bag I mostly use which is disappointing but this looks like it would fit in any and is a suitable size.
 
Thanks for reading, Hope you found this useful!
Amber
xxxx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment