Thursday 29 August 2013

Room Accessories

As from september I am having my room redone and changing the way it is. I know alot of people close to me who are also changing theirs and maybe you are to? We havent done a post like this so I wanted to tell you about cool and vintage room accessories you can buy to make your room look the little bit nicer! 
 A common place wherenyou can buy alot of accessories at cheap prices is B&M Bargins because they sell alot of vintage items and their prices are lower than £10 depending on what it is your hoping to buy. There are many other shops just as good though and many of the items are cheap and will look amazing. 

1. Love You Butterfly Canvas £15.00 - BHS 


I think that this canvas is cute and the brown is a suggested colour for a vintage type theme. Not all of these decorations are vintage and I just think this one is cute and would look nice on a plain wall. You can get canvas' cheaper but obviously they won't all be the same and this may be one that is only sold at BHS so theirfore if you wanted it, it is not definite you can get in anywhere else for cheaper. However, there will be plenty of similar designs and places like B&M do sell them for a lower price which you may find more suitable.

Kids Ditsy Union Jack Collection Love Letters Wall Art £12.99 Dunelm Mill 


So although this says Kids I have seen so many people have these in their room. I love the fabric design on them and they just look pretty and would fit on ontop of a chesk of drawers, window sill or desk. However, I am not sure wether or not the price is too much? I know how to make these and wether or not it is cheaper im not sure but you can make different words and I am thinking about making a DIY video on it so that you can see and choose either one. Anyway they still look really nice and if you dont feel in the mood or dont have the time these would definitly be the better option as they are also professionally made. 

3. LED Heart Wreath £5.99 - B&M




I know that alot of people in their rooms own either fairy lights or something alot like it. They are adorable and will light up your room with a faint light instead of a bright one which just makes the room look prettier. I think that this one is nice because it hangs fairly on your wall and the heart shape obviously stays. Hearts are cute for vintage and this is quite perfect to make your room have more of that style and also look nice once you have redecorated it.

I could do alot more but tbh I dont really feel like it. I know posts have been slipping down so I'll try to do as many but I cannot promise there will be a routine and it will probably just be loads at once when we post. 
Ty for readingx 
Amber
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment