Sunday 25 August 2013

BBOTM/ Beauty Bargin Of The Month

Personally, I think I've done quite good with these monthly bargins because I have done them literally every month since I first started. Todays might not be interesting for Americans but for us UKers it should be. 

COZ DARLING MAYBELLINE BABY LIPS ENTERED THE UK. 
After years of waiting they have arrived and at the cheap price of £2.99 each they are this months beauty bargin.
 
Maybelline Baby Lips Balm Cherry Me 




Now nor me or Jane actually own this one but it is said to be the best and the one we both want the most. The thing about this one is that if gives more colour than the others which obviously would make your lips stand out more. Never the less the others are still pretty good and I will be happy to iwn them all. These just seem so good and Its disappointing because I bet somewhere Americans are laughing at as these to them could be 'so a few months ago' but to use they are what everybody should own. As it says on the packet they give you 8 hours moisture and for £2.99 they are all worth the price.

I highly recommend them for you unless you have already purchased them then comment down below your opinion. I hope you agree with me! 
Thanks for reading x
Amber xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment