Monday 2 September 2013

BBOTM/Beauty Bargin Of The Month

I'm hoping you have all seen One Directions new make-up at Superdrug! Cos if you haven't... Well you should! They teamed up with MUA to release them and I am hoping to buy it all (Or at least all of Harry's ;D) No suprise what my BBOTM will be this month then??....

...OTHER THAN A ONE DIRECTION NAIL POLISH!!! 
1D Nail Polish Little Things Fuschia Frenzy Harry
So I do think Harry was thinking of me when he chose this colour as I do love pink!! 💕
I am quite excited to get this but I'm not sure if the nail polish is also teamed up with MUA or sold as their own? Either way all One Direction makeup are only on sale for £3.00 and each band member have their on shade of each make-up items so I don't care if its goth purple or Yellow that looks like puke (They aren't btw) if it's Harry's I'll buy it!!

I hope you will buy your own and I suggest checking it out online as there is plenty to choose from and lots you might like! Thank you for reading and comment below if you are a Directioner like me! Don't forget to check us out on Youtube Msbeautyinthemakingx 💕 
Amber 
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment