Monday 2 September 2013

Gold Jewellery

Whenever I think of Autumn / Fall colours I always think of yellows, Golds and Browns. It sound stupid in a way but mainly because the leaves go brown and kind of golden. Thats why Gold and Nude jewellery fit in well with the Fall months. It isn't really going to be a long post but I shall show you some Jewellery that is in store at the moment so you can buy it and be ready to fit in with the fashion this fall! 

                  H&M Nude and Gold Bead Bracelet Set - £6.99 

              H&M  2 Swag 4 U Bracelet - £7.99




              H&M Gold Chain Necklace - £5.99



           H&M Gold and Black Words Rings, 7 Pack - £3.99

So that is all for my Gold Jewellery. None of these are that expensive and can be bought at the Highstreet stores that are named above. Hope you like these as much as I do because I might be purchasing some of these soon myself! Thank You for reading and hope you are ready for the fall fashion! New Video coming soon ;) on our channel: Msbeautyinthemakingx 
Amber
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment