Monday 2 September 2013

Belly Button Piercings

It could be considered past the time to be showing off your belly buttons but piercings are all year round. I quite want mine done but I'd be petrified of it hurting as I've heard how they do it and it doesn't seem pleasent. However, plenty of you do have it pierced (probably) so feel free to tell me in the comments how much it didn't hurt (even if it did). So I am going to share my favourite Bellybars  from Claires. 



£6.00
I quite like this Belly Bar as it is really simple but really pretty. Nearly all Belly Bars have crystals which I think just make them look better and kind of shiney or sparkily. This one is quite cheap and I just really like the design. The shape of the crystals I like aswell. The way it kind of crosses over the corner I think is pretty and would look nice if it glistens in sunlight? Sadly, we won't be getting much sun over the winter or not enough for our belly's to be out in the sun too much!! But we can still prepare for 2014 spring & summer to come!



£7.00
Okay so I am not a deeply religious person although I have been Christened and Confirmed. I love crosses though! I have cross necklaces, Braclets with crosses on and I am hoping to get the cross studs phone case so I guess you could say I'm a little obsessed! I think this one is again cute for the silver crystals! I like the fact as well it is a dangly Belly Bar instead of just a stud which I think would look pretty with crop tops ( again in the summer). You could also wear similar necklaces and bracelets at the same time as wearing it so it would match and co-ordinate better! 


£8.00
These are the final ones I'll be showing you and I like these because they're different from all the others. Again they are studs but they are a 3 pack and with no crystals yet probably my favourite! I love the colours of these although I think a whie rose would of worked better than black as theres no black roses (is there? Comment below if there is!!) I love how pretty they are though and that the colour is shiny too. The detail is also very precise and would of been hard to make! I do just love these so much!

So like I said incase you forgot they are all from Claire's and I'm guessing can be purchased from any of the shops! I just love them and hope I'll get the courage to have mine pierced one day! Aha thank you for reading my lovelies and I hope this helped or atleast intersted you!
Amber
Xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment