Wednesday 20 February 2013

Eyeshadow Colour tips

I wanted to do a bit on about the colour's that go well together for eyeshadow. Obviously, there are way more combinations than the ones I am going to mention but I am going to write colours that go together in 3's.

1. For a bright daytime look there are quite a few combinations.
Blue, Green and white.
Bright Pink, Pale Pink and white.
Red, Orange, Yellow.
There are many more but these combinations I have seen work really well. I have tried a few and I think these are great colours to use on a sunny day or when you feel you want to wear these types of colours.

2. For dark colours say at night time or for a smokey eyed look.
Black, Grey and White.
Dark Blue, Light Blue and White.
Dark Brown, Gold and, Light Brown - This colour Is also good for Parties.
Another good eyeshadow combination could be:
Black, Silver and white.
Obviously there are many more combinations that look good together and you can use more or less than 3 colours.
Amber
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment