Thursday 21 February 2013

Maybelline New York Baby Lips: WANT, WANT, WANT.

So everybody has been talking about the new moisterising lipbalm from Maybelline New York.
They are called Baby Lips and I am dying to own some. At least 1 anywayz.
They are soo pretty and come in soo many colours.
So far I want the Purple and baby pink one and also the Turqoise and Pink. I like Pink...
But arrrgghhhh because there are sooo many other things I want and I can't afford any of them :(.
And guess whats even more annoying???
I CAN'T FIND THEM AT BOOTS OR SUPERDRUG!!
So on Ebay the prices range around £4.99, £5.99. But I am not going to buy them off there as they could be used :/. However I reckon that where ever you can get them from they will be around that price.
Please, Please, Please comment below if you know where to find them and tell me where and the price.
Thank you ever soo much :)
Amber xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment