Wednesday 20 February 2013

Top 5 clothes shops for teens

1. number one has to be Primark because it's so cheap and nearly everyone I know has atleast shopped in there either once or a hundred times so i really enjoy shopping in there. The one I go to is in the St. Georges Shopping Centre in Preston which is fairly big with a upstairs and a downstairs. Upstairs sell kids clothes, bags, jewellery, hair bobbles, clips ect, and also makeup bags and some makeup such as nail varnishes, liquid eyeliners. Downstairs sell adult clothes from sizes 6 and up and also mens clothes. The also sell underwear downstairs and pjamas so basically everything you need to buy in a shop clothes wise. Its not expensive and usually when I go into primark I never fail to buy what im looking for.
here is the logo:









Website: Primark dont have a website.
2. Number two has to be newlook even though its not as cheap as Primark in my opinion they have a better range of teen clothes and arn't too expensive either probably looking at £6.00 or 7.00 for a t-shirt, but they,re online clothes are always the best. I always shop at New Look as it's a great place to go to buy teen clothes as they have a wide range and New Look are very well known. I mainly love the shirts and jeans from there as sometimes shops sell jeans that dont quite fit when you get the size your looking for e.g Primark jeans sometimes dont fit as well as others, but I find New Look jeans are really comftable and fit really well not forgetting there not to expensive. I know loads of people who shop here and maybe you should give it a try to!
They always have sales on at christmas and diffrent seasons of clothing are always out.
Here is the logo:












website:http://www.newlook.com/

3. Number three would be River Island. River Island is quite expensive compared to the others but sell really nice, fashionable clothes. If I ever shop here its to get t-shirts and leggings and they sell some teen clothes even though not as many as newlook and primark. They sell really nice shoes that are gorgeous, but like I said before the only down side to this shop is that its expensive compaired to the others. Apart from that its a really amazing shop to go to as there clothes are so unique.
Here is the logo:







Website:http://www.riverisland.com/

4. My fourth shop will have to be h&m. The great thing about h&m is that its not too expensive but the clothes they sell are ever so good! Theres a wide range of clothes with loads off diffrent styles so theres a garentee that you will find something that you will like. They sell mens, womens and kids clothes and even though I dont buy many clothes from this shop than I would with the others, I always go into the shop whenever im in town to look around. I have bought shirts from there in the past and are really good and well made. If your a teen like me your sure to find something in there that you will like.
Here is the logo:











Website:http://www.hm.com/gb/

5. Finally the last shop I think is really good to buy clothes from is topshop. I choose topshop becuae I love the clothes they sell there even though there more expensive than h&m. Topshop also sell really good makeup such as there lipsticks and nail varnishes. Zoella from youtube really loves these products and so do I! They're so nice and your bound to find something you really like in Topshop like a bag or a t-shirt. Don't let the prices put you off. I went into the sales at christmas and fell in love with these leggings they sold for about £7.00. They where super soft and worth investing in some for the chilly winters.
Here is the logo:











Website:http://www.topshop.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12556&catalogId=33057&geoip=home

So here you are! My top 5 shops for teens. There are also other shops I'm in love with such as Republic, Matalan, and Next but these top 5 are my favourite.
Feel free to follow me and Amber on our youtube channel MsBeautyInTheMakingx
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment