Friday 22 February 2013

Favourite lipbalms and Liptints

I wanted to do a blog post on my favourite lipbalms and liptints. I have chosen a few to share.

1. Rimmel London 1,000 kisses lip tint.
This is my favourite liptint ever. Mainly, because its the first one I owned. It comes in many colours and I love the fact that they are like a pen because I dont have any other lipsticks like that.
I also love the fact that there is a lipbalm on the end. It has both of the things I am reviewing. The lip balm is moisterising which makes you lips feel softer and it also gives the liptint a shine. The liptint completely changes the colour of your lips and makes them a strong colour. As some liptints don't completely show up.

2. Benetint
The problem with alot of beauty products is the price.
And that is one of the problems with this. For the liptint in a tub it is £24.50 from debenhams and for it in a stick its £15.50, which is still pretty expensive. However, Benefit is a good brand and defenetly worth checking out as I reckon this product is really good. It does exactly what ismeant to and it also has an extra. It can be used on your cheeks as a Lip and Cheeks stain. I personally would say it is not for me because of the price but if cheaper. I would buy it any day.

3. The Body Shop - Born Lippy Pot Lipbalm.
This lip balm also comes in stick form and many flavours. I have seen this product so much and It smells sooo nice. Jane has the strawberry one I think and I know that it mkes your lips soft and smelling amazing. It doesnt actually put colour on your lips but that could be classed as a good thing as that is what Lipstick and Lipgloss is for. But then some people might be looking for a Lipbalm with a colour to the lips so if so this isnt for you. I do suggest though you give this a try. Its crazy amazing and only £2.00! Which is so much more cheaper than drugstore lipbalms like Revlon and Maybelline.

4. Carmex
Carmex is a lipbalm you see everywhere like Superdrug, BodyCare and probably boots.
It is a lipbalm so many people have been known to like and with their opinion I suggest you give it a try and see what you think. It comes in pots, tubes and sticks in soo many flavours like peach, strawberry, cherry and more! It is also cheap as at superdrug it is £2.55 which is over The Body Shops prices but still just as good.

I hope this has given you an Idea on the different lip balms and lip tints out there. You should try them and see what you think. Comment below and tell me your favourite Lipbalms and Liptints.
Thanks.
Amber xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment