Saturday 9 March 2013

Beauty Bargin Of The Week / BBOTW

So I have done this before and I havent done it every week because believe it or not I have quite a busy life. Hehe
I usually look on boots or superdrug for my bargins so beauty bargins will probably be drug store like this one.

Today my beauty bargin product is from Superdrug.
Its is the L'Oreal Paris Triple Active Light Moisturisor.
The price of this is £4.09 and I just think its really worth the money. This is actually a product my mum owned but never used. It was my regular product till it ran out and when I saw it on superdrug I wanted it to be my beauty bargin.
It is a moisturisor for Dry and Sensitive skin with is what my mum has. I don't so I guess it wasn't perfect for my skin type but if you have Dry or Sensitive skin then Its defenetly worth using.

It says it has Vitamin E and protects the skin from the sun's harmful rays. It Improves the skins hydration throughout the day and is Dermatology tested.
I recommend this and I think it is very cheap.
Amber
Xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment