Saturday 9 March 2013

Review on lush lip scrub

So I'm going to do a blog post on something my friend got me for my birthday which is the Lush Lip scrub in Bubblegum. I have always wanted this product since the moment my eyes set sight on it and when I found out I was going to get it I was super excited. I love the products from lush as there handmade and fresh so you don't need to worry about any old junk that's going into the product. On the back it also tells you the sell by dates and who the product is made bye which is really cool. On the lid it describes the product and is said to taste like 'candy floss'. What is really good about the lip scrub is that it's edible! Obviously you can't eat it but you can lick off the excess that is left on your lips which is really cool. The first time I tried the testers in the shop I didn't no they where edible or not but I found out later on that it was alright to lick off as its mostly made from sugar giving it a really tasty, sweet candy floss taste. What you do with this product is apply straight to the lips with your finger and scrub on. This helps to get rid of dry, chapped lips giving it a smooth lasting finish. It also makes them feel super soft so when you come to apply lipstick or lip gloss it gives a really good finish to the look with your lips being smooth. Once you have applied the desired amount to your lips you can either lick of the excess (which tastes so good) or just wipe of with a wet towel. Either way they both work and leave your lips as good as ever!
So I really think this is a really good product to invest for the chilly winters as your lips usually get all chapped in that season and it really helps with that. Lush also sell this product in popcorn, mint and sweet and loads of others depending on the shop your in, or you could look online. There around the 5 pounds mark and I think is worth it. I can't really compare it to other lip scrubs as I haven't tried any but I still give this product a 5/5. So I hoped you enjoyed this blog post!
Thanks xxx
Here's the link below:
https://www.lush.co.uk/

No comments:

Post a Comment