Saturday 9 March 2013

I Love....

I love.. I think is a new brand for sented kind of stuff. It was one of the things I saw in Superdrug and thatI have seen somewhere else before.
Today I bought an I love... strawberries & Milkshake Lip balm as I had purchased the I love... strawberries & milkshake Shower smoothie and Bath Creme as part of my mothers day gift for my Mum tomorrow (Luv Ya Motha).
I was going to give my mum one but I know she wouldn't used it so I used the money for her other part of her present (Not telling any secrets).
However this lip balm is a beautiful pink and smells exactly like Strawberry Milkshake! There are many other flavours including Mango & Papaya and I cannot remember the others :/
They smell so good and almost better than the body shop Lip Balms. Amd I am saying almost because The Body Shop Lip Balms are sooo good.
Anyway they also do a Body butter for £2.05 which is the same price as the Bath Creme and the Shower smoothie so oretty cheap. The Lip Balm is only 99p!! Its almost Unbelievable and I will be buying more of other flavours very soon.

Thanks for reading
Amber
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment