Sunday 10 March 2013

BYS Wet Look Lipgloss

So I have the odd few BYS (Be Your Self) products that arn't always that good and I never do negative reviews so I figured its about time I did one.

The BYS Wet Look Lipglosses can be found on the website:
http://www.byscosmetics.co.uk/BYS_Lip_Products.html
However, I wouldn't recommend you buy one.
I bought a light baby pink BYS Wet Look Lip Gloss and I really disliked it.

First of all it made my lips look alien and really weird. I'm not sure wether it was becuase of the colour or something I dunno but I would never go out in that colour in public unless for a fancy dress party.
Seconds, They made your lips feel gooey and sticky. I have said once before on my You Tube channel that the Colour Works London Lip Glosses were the same but it turns out that they were out of date. The BYS ones however, arn't out of date. So they are just really badly made.

I recommend they either do something with the products or just don't buy them because I really dislike them. Yet we all have opinions and they are only £2 each so If you want one get one but be warned.

Amber
xxxx

P.S. Check out our YouTube Channel : MsBeautyInTheMakingx (the same name as our blog :])

No comments:

Post a Comment