Sunday 10 March 2013

Forever21

Eeeee I have officially found my new favourite shop.
So I am really obsessed with the youtuber Stilababe09 a.k.a Meredith.
Shes a teenage makeup guru who is sooo pretty and Is American.
I thought she was around 13 like me but it turns out she drives a car :/

Anyway she always shops at Forever21 as I saw on her closet tour and I immediatley checked out the shop as her clothes were awsome.
So it is officially my favourite shop!! Unfortuantley If I want any clothes I will have to order online as the only Forever21 shops on the UK are in Strafford, Oxford and somewhere else. But neither of them are near my and I would have to travel 3 hours to get to Oxford so :/ Great!

But I can still order online so thats fine. If you spend more than £50 then you get free delievery so I might save up and get more than one outfit at once. I really recommend this shop because It isn't too expensive but I suppose it isn't cheap either. Anywayz I defenetly think you should get somethfing from there coz I know I will!!

No comments:

Post a Comment