Sunday 10 March 2013

Rading My Mothers Make-up Draw.

So my Mum owns quite old make-up but a lot of it is quite expensive. My Mums makeup draw is where I first started my makeup collection and I guess the first place where I actually became intrested in makeup.

I am going to make a small list of the products I found last night when I felt like adding to my collection.
1 .Rimmel Sunshimmer Natural Bronzer
2. 2 Estee Lauder lipsticks
3. 2 Rimmel Professional Eyebrow Pencils
4. 2 Collection 2000 Lasting Colour Nail Varnishes.
5. 2 Maybelline New York Diamonds LipSticks
6.  Rimmel Soft Kohl Kajal Eye Pencil
7.Rimmel Exaggerate Extra Volume Mascara.
8. Collection 2000 Cream Puff Moisturising Lip Cream
9. Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss Mirror Lipshine Lipgloss.
10. Maybelline New York LipStick
11. Max Factor Maxi Soft Lustre Long Lasting Lipstick
12. The Body Shop Tea Tree Oil Cover Stick
13. 2 Avon Lipsticks

So I didn't want to bore you to death but I am soo happy with the products I have found as I have tried them out and they are incredibly good. Obviously you probably cannot buy these products now but there will be similar products available if you have a look around. Hope you liked reading about the secret products of my mums makeup draw ;)
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment