Sunday 10 March 2013

How to have a succesful Pamper Evening.

So Alot of people have busy days either at work or school. Times can be hard and stressing and everyone needs time to relax.
I have never really had a pamper evening myself but I know how to and I think it will work.

One thing I love to do is have a relaxing bath. Baths are really relaxing and its a great way to close your eyes and think about nothing. You will have nothing to worry about and nothing to get stressed over.
You should run your bath so that it is warm but making sure its the right temperature for you.
I am quite sensitive to heat as I have always been so I wouldn't be able to tell you an exact temperature as It probably won't be right for you.
Another thing you could do is turn off you actual light but light candles instead and place the around the room. Becareful as you do not want to burn yourself.
I also recommend using bath bombs and Luxury Bath Melts which smell amazing if bought from Lush. They smell amazing and don't even cost that much

There is more than just having a bath to a successful pamper evening though. Heres more things you could try.
Some people like painting their nails. This can be fun as well as relaxing and you will have perfect painted nails at the end.
You should defenelty wash and moistorise your face as this will keep your skin feeling fresh and clean. Removing makeup will also reduce the amount of spots you will get.

This step is what a lot of people do. Face masks. You can get them from anywhere, drugstores, Claires and maybe even chemists.
They make your skin feel fresh and cleaner but is also very good for your skin. It is one of the things I do regulary but I never have pamper evenings so I do it seperatly.
When you have finished cleansing and relaxing have some supper, Watch a dvd or tv programme and have an early bed. As sleeping is probably the most relaxing step of all.
Hope you enjoyed my post and have a great pamper evening.
Amber
Xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment