Saturday 9 March 2013

Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer Review

So I have wanted this for so long and It is one of the products that was on my Rimmel London Wishlist that I created a few months ago.
I hadn't owned any concealers before this which is suprising seen as I have a crazy amount of makeup.
I had been going shopping anywayz today so I went into Superdrug to purchase it.
It is £5.49 which isn't cheap but I don't think its that expensive either so I bought it.
At the time there was only 2 testers which were Ivory and Light Ivory and none of them were my colour. There was 2 other colours without testers which were light beige and soft beige so I got soft Beige.
I didn't actually know if it was right for me and I think now it is a little bit light but there wasn't anything darker and It will do for now. Im not sure if there are darker colours but there probably will be its just there was only 4 colours at the Superdrug in the St Georges shopping centre so I didn't have much choice.

Overall I think there arn't any real problems with the concealer but I recommend being careful with the colour you choose and make sure you use testers first incase they arn't right.Thanks
Amber
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment