Thursday 21 February 2013

Favourite eyeshadow palettes!


So recently my friend amber has been really into eyeshadow palettes and I really think you should give them a try too! There really good as the last for ages and you can pick up some really cheap palettes not forgetting really good ones from places like boots and super drug. Here are a couple of palettes that I think are worth trying or testing as they are worth the money and have a great colour range.

First one has to be the colour works London eyeshadow palette. Amber has this palette and I think it's so totally good. The colours are so pigmented not forgetting some have a slight shimmer to the eyeshadow but some are abit more matted. Unfortunately SuperDrug don't sell this product anymore but if you type in google the make of it your sure to find the palette on there website. They colours are so pigmented and they last for about ever so I think it's well worth investing in one of these.



My second eyeshadow palette would be the Rimmel London Union Jack eyeshadow palette and also the Rimmel London glam eyes traffic stopping eye shadow. I choose these two because they have a wide range of colours and great for doing the smoky eye effect. The prices range from £3.99 - £6.49 and these can be picked up from SuperDrug. I would say the Union Jack is more like a palette rather than the glam eyes but the glam eyes eyeshadow is great for smoky eyes as you can wet the the eyeshadows if desired or just use like a normal shadow. I recommend you buy these as Rimmel London products are always the best and there such a good colour range and can be picked up cheaply from places like b&m.



Next product would have to be the MUA pro glamour eyes eyeshadow palette. I extremely love this product as its so cheap but the actual product itself is really good. SuperDrug sell this product for £4.00 for a palette of 12 and £8.00 for a palette of 21! You get so many colour for only £8.00 and are really similar to the colour works eyeshadow palette. The colours range from bright to earthy tones and are good for blending. If your looking for a palette that isn't too expensive yet you get a lot, this is the product for you! MUA is another alternative to a product such as rimmel London or max factor.


Another palette I'm really liking at the moment is the sleek makeup divine 12 piece shadow collection. I really like this product as they sell I think 3 other colour palettes in more of a earthy colour but the colours are really pigmented and smooth. They go on really well with the other colours  that come with the product and is another alternative to a eye palette such as the MUA. The only down side to this product is that it's more expensive than the others with the price of £8.99 but apart from that the product is really good and sleek make a lot of other great palettes. They also name the palettes and my favourite would have to be the storm palette.


My last eyeshadow palette I think is good is the beautyuk eyeshadow palette. Like the sleek they give different names to there palettes and I think my favourite will have to be the soho and the glitz palette. The soho palette is just so vibrant and colourful and the price of this product is so cheap! It's only £3.99 for a palette of 10 so it's the cheapest palette out of all of the palettes. I have never come across this brand before but I think I'm going to start using them more. There products are so good and cheap so it's not to hard to afford. It gives a fresh matt look and is also featured in vogue so I think if you have never given this product ago then I recommend you give it a try.


So here you go there's my top eyeshadow palettes I think are really good at the moment and are really easy to find. You can grab them from places such as SuperDrug or boots and are worth giving a go!
Thanks x






No comments:

Post a Comment