Wednesday 20 February 2013

Review on a Primark bag

A couple of weeks ago I went out to my local Primark to get a new bag as my other one had broke.
Im quite lucky as the Primark I go to is fairly big so I dont have to travel that far to get to it, however what I mostly love about Primark is that its just so cheap! You can literally buy a top for a fiver. So this is the reason I thought I'd pop into Primark to get a new bag because I knew I would be able to pick one up really cheaply. The one I went for was a shoulder bag that was fairly big which I love about it. The colour I choose was a cream colour but I recommend that if you don't want your bag to get dirty quickly there where other colours to go for such as teel (which is a dark blue shade), and black. I opted for the cream colour as it went with my school jacket the best, but all the colours that they had in where really nice expecially the teel.
As you can see from the picture it has two handles to hold for when you fancy carrying it around like a handbag, but also it had a long shoulder strap that can be used for when you dont fancy carrying it around on your shoulder all day as it can maybe sometimes get in the way. I use my bag with the shoulder strap because it makes it easier for me to put in books and my lunch quick and easily so I just let the handles fall to the side of my bag as I like it this way, but you can have it absolutley anyway you like.
Its so easy to carry around and so spacious this is what really brought me to the bag itself.


This is what the bag itself looks like in a close up and I just love the gorgeous colour of it. What I also love about this bag is that it has gold detailing on the bag and it really suits it with the colour cream. I can also fit a A4 size book in here so if your looking for a bag that has lots of room, and space inside this is the bag for you!







This is just another picture of the bag in a close up with its shoulder strap hung up on my wardrobe.
The bag has two front facing pockets where it gives even more space to it and also is great for just adding small items to your bag such as keys, purse, notepad or book ect.
It gives a really nice finish to the bag making it look more stylish for a night out or  just to carry round like a handbag as I said earlier. Or if you dont fancy having the shoulder strap on you can unclip it off the the gold clips that come with the bag design.


So there you go this is my review on my primark bag I bought from a couple of weeks ago. It was £9.00 as is totally worth it so i think if your a person that is in need for a new bag come and pop round to primark as they have a wide range of bags and also other designs not just this one. What I also liked was this other bag with a similar colour but had a zip bit that flipped over at the front which was also only £9.00. I was with a friend when looking at the other bag.
I give this bag a 10/10 as its stylish, the colours are so nice, and its so spacious so its worth buying one.
Hoped you liked my review
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment