Friday 22 February 2013

Review on models own nail varnish

So I'm gonna do a quick review on models own nail varnishes. I own one of these as I picked one up at the Birmingham fashion show last year and I'm officially in love with it. I have red alert And it's basically a bright red colour. It's so pretty and goes on your nails really well. You only need to put one layer on and it comes out looking really well and shiny. The best thing about models own though is that all there products never fail and are really worth the money. They have a massive range of nail varnishes and also sell loads of other makeup products and makeup brushes. They have also recently brought out wonderland and glitter nail varnishes that look so nice! They have a shimmer to the colour and are bright and bold. I'm also liking there fruity flavour lip balms there selling for only £4.00 and they always have sales on and not forgetting offers. At the moment there offers are buy 3 and save £3.00 and buy 5 save £7.00! So I really think you should give this brand a try if not already. They also sell box sets of nail varnishes of your choice for £20.00 and have a great range of beetle juice nail varnishes with lots of trendy colours and also sell neon colours that look amazing! There normal range nail varnishes cost £5.00 and in my oppinion are worth it! They also sell a gorgeous bright pink lipstick with a vinilla flavour scent! I also own one of there nail art pens in black and are surprisingly very easy to use and go really well with the red varnish. They sell lots of other nail art pens in different colours for only £6.00 so there worth having a go as well. All of these products I have included above can be find on the website below.
I absolutely love this brand and is worth finding out about
There website: http://www.modelsownit.com/
Thanks for reading and feel free to check out mine and Amber's YouTube channel MsBeautyInTheMakingx
Thanks x

No comments:

Post a Comment