Thursday 21 February 2013

Spoilt Brat - Get the same items as the celebs

I recently saw this amazing website where you can buy items that celebrities have and have been seen wearing them. I was looking through and I saw so many stuff I'd love to buy. The good thing is it isn't too expensive.
I saw a ring that I have seen Pixie Lott wearing in one of her music videos. I cant really discribe the ring but It has a letter and a small number in the corner.
Pixie lotts has a P and a 3. Jessie J also has one with a J but I don't know the number.
When you buy one you can choose a letter and a size.
The ring is only £6.00 but I reckon the shipping/ delivery will cost.
There are more things and you can search according to the celebrity like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jessie J etc. Or the type of clothing item Ring, T-shirt, Shorts etc.
I really reckon you check this website out because It is pretty amazing and I am hoping to purchase something from there pretty soon.
Comment below if you have bought any of the items and tell me the Celebrity(s).
Amber
Xxxx





No comments:

Post a Comment