Wednesday 10 April 2013

BBOTM/ Beauty bargin of the month.

So as you know it did use to be beauty bargin of the week. But I won't be doing this everyweek because I really don't have time.

So anyway all my beauty bargins are drugstore and I usually look on the Superdrug and Boots website. So here is the bargin I found today:

MUA Lipsticks - £1.00 each.
Ok so this weekend I bought 3 lipsticks. All of them were MUA.
I really love these lipsticks. £1.00!!! Yeye I know exactly.
I bought 3 as well as a foundation and I am COMPLETELY inlove with the colour I bought.
There was a nude red, a nude brown and a very bright pink.
As you might know, I don't suit bright colours but on your lips the colour isn't as bright as it seems.
Which is why the bright pink is my favourite. Anywayz with nearly every product there is a fault.
It doesn't last long because by atleast an hour later there is no colour left on your lips. Its like it dissolves. Which is why it isn't good for parties or anything all day. However I love it while it lasts and yeh I think for only £1 from the superdrug website and instore. It is well worth the price.

GO BUY IT NOW ;D.

Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment