Saturday 13 April 2013

Rimmel London Match Perfect Foundation

Quite recently I went into town with a friend and we bought a few make-up products and clothes.
I bought a dress, A foundation and 3 MUA Lipsticks.
I had wanted the foundation for ages because if you read my other blog I created a  Rimmel London wishlist and I have only bought 2 products from it so far. This is of course the foundation and the Wake Me Up Concealer.

So I have tried this for at least a week now and I wanted to do my opinion on it.
The foundation itself looks very nice and I have to say that the amount you want is controlable, so you don't usually get out too much.

I'd say that It doesn't cover up a great lot but it covers enough after using concealer and other products. Sometimes I think I'm putting foundation on wrong because people on YouTube look on much more... Better covered? I don't really know how to say it but other people just apply foundation better than me in other word.

I am aware this has been a small post but I sometimes I have to think hard about what to post about. And I don't always have a lot of ideas.

Anywayz I hope this helped and thanks for reading :) xx
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment