Thursday 11 April 2013

Rating Straightners

So I am wanting to buy some new straigheners very soon and I wanted to do research before I bought any because I only wanted the best. This was mainly because the straighteners I am using at the moment are crap :/. I'm going to rate and review 3 hair straightener brands so that you can know what I personally think is best.

1. Andrew Collinge Straighteners.
So I am starting off on a disappointing bad note. These are the straighteners I use, I am not sure if their is a certain one but they are by the hairstylist. So the reason I don't like them is because they don't make your hair straight. Which I am annoyed about if I'm being totally honest because thats what they are made for. They probably make your hair half average but not good enough for me and even when it does, it only lasts about 1 hour and then thats it. Obviously I use hairspray but I'm ending up using the whole can. I give it a 2/5.


2. GHD IV Styler.
Ok, so lets be honest. Everybody loves these straighteners. But they defentetly arn't my favourite. I don't have anything against these straighteners at all because 2 of my friends own GHDs and they are actually quite good. I don't really have any faults with them either but the main reason they arn't my favourite is because I know some that are better and I know I'm going to buy.
The ones I've tried probably arn't the Iv Styler straigheners but I'm taking a wild guess because I don't have a clue. Anyways I am giving GHDs in general a 4 and 1/2 out of 5.


3. Nicky Clarke DesiRED Straighteners
So this is what my friend has and officially the straighteners I am dying for. My mum said she would buy me them and I am going to be soo happy when she does because straight away I will be using them. No doubt, my mum will be borrowing them off me but thats ok as she is the one paying for them. I love these straighteners because in the morning my hair is wavy and I have thick hair. I don't suit my hair down at all mainly because its wavy, curlyih etc. etc. but I don't feel I need to go on any longer because these are ultimately my favourite straighteners and I give these 5/5.

Thank you for reading
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment