Friday 12 April 2013

Lipstick VS Lipstick: Which one will win.

As you may know, I have LOADS of Lipsticks and I wanted to try them out and say which one is my favourite and why. I have chosen:
Estee Lauder All-Day Lipstick in Mocha Pink 3A.
Luna Cosmetics Lipstick in 2
Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy 1. &
MUA Lipstick in Lipstick Shade 4

1. Estee Lauder All-Day Lipstick in Mocha Pink 3A
So this lipstick really does stick to its name and lasts all day. The main problem is though it is a nude orange. I have figured I don't suit orange. Luckily I haven't been out today so nobody has seen me in this interesting shade. I think for people that like the colour orange it is okay but I really don't think I like it on me. Zoella for example, will probably suit this colour and seen as inpt lasts all day it is a good lipstick but I think the shade ruins it for me.

2. Luna Cosmetics Lipstick in 2.
The next 3 colours are all pink and this is mainly because pink is one of the only colours I wear. Pink suits me quite well but I have to rule myself out from a lot of colours because it seems to be the only one. When I go out to the shops I always love bright and beautiful colours but they don't suit me which I find sooo disappointing. But anyway I love this pink because although it doesn't last all day but it does last a good while and I really love that colour. It comes on quite easily and shows up well enough.

3. Collection 2000 Cream Puff in Cotton Candy 1
Now, can I just say I loved this literally when I saw it. I borrowed it ;) from my mums make up draw (seriously dont tell her) and now I use it loads. I love this because it is exactly like lipstick in liquid form and it isnt like lipgloss where it is slippy and shiny. Its everything a lipstick is. Just designed like a lipgloss. The colour is very nice but I cant really describe it. Personally, I thought that being called Cotton Candy it would be a lighter brighter pink but I am happy its not as I dont suit brights.
I love it sooo much and I defenetly would reccomend it but it depends how old it is because I don't think they sell it anymore.

4. MUA Lipstick in Lipstick Shade 4
Okay so I am so in love with this because not only is it dam right beautiful, its really cheap!!
I bought this lipstick from superdrug for £1!! It looks like a very bright colour but on the lips it doesn't come out as bright as it seems which helps me quite a bit. The problem though with MUA Lipsticks is that they only last about an hour and then you may as well of not put any one. But while it lasts the pink is beautiful and I love it.

Well, I think my favourite has to be my Luna Cosmetics lipstick but I love them all. Well, I dunno about the first one :/

Amber
Xxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment