Saturday 27 April 2013

No7 Vouchers

So I really wanted to post my opinion on the number 7 vouchers at boots atm. They are giving them out and you have till Sunday 19th May to use them.
There are 2 vouchers but I have 4 ;) and they are:
£3 off with No7 makeup
£5 off No7 skincare.
The things I hate about them are the fact there are no cheap products around £5 and you will end up paying at least £5 anyway while using the vouchers. I obviously do have enoughbut it would be nice for once to spemd little but get more if you get me sadly with these vouchers you can't.

It is obviously only for Boots and it was kind of obvious but I was hoping you could use them at superdrug as it is cheaper but no. I guess I probably will use these vouchers but I think there is alot fof things that could be better about them.
Amber
Xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment