Wednesday 10 April 2013

Non-Expensive Spring Dresses

I love dresses but I dont always get to wear them. On Saturday I bought a dress that was demin pattern and on the back it is lace to about before my belly button but on the back and then the demin pattern the rest of the way down. It sound complicated but I reckon its gorgeous. Plus it was only £10 from Primark. Sadly, Primark doesn't have a website so any dresses from that shop I won't be putting on my blog as thats how I research products and clothes. Through the internet.

1. Pink Bandeau Belted Maxi Dress.
This dress is sooo beautiful <3. I love Maxi dresses but I personally don't own any. I would love to but I don't. Now it should be begining to get to the right weather (although in England it isn't very likley) I will probably buy some.
So this dress is £16.99 which isn't cheap but not expenive. It depends on the price range you spend on clothes and your personal opinion on the quality of the dress as not actually owning it. I wouldn't know. However, I think I would defenetly would buy it as soon as I can as I jut love the look of it and It is something that when I have any money I can afford.


2. Blue Vanilla Pink Abtstract Lace Dress
So this dress from me can be considered expensive but I know if I save up for 2 weeks or maybe jut over it can be classed as affordable. I guess its just I dont always like to go for expensive stuff and try to find cheaper options but dresses I still like. I quite like the pattern on this dress because the pattern is vintage. Or I think it is anyway because whatever it is I still like it. I love huge ranges of dresses and I would really hope to buy this one. If I can afford to do so ;/

Ok so these are 2 of my favourite spring dresses and I would loved to do more if you like it :) I would like to say though. I am not a fan of skater dressed because they make you look bigger than you are. But a girl I hate wore one and It made her look big so no joke but thank you fashion world :D
I do LOVE the skater skirts though so you should go and check it out. Both dresses are from New Look and there are many more beautiful clothes to look through x

Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment