Monday 15 April 2013

Excited for spring and summer

There are lots of things to look forward for in spring and summer as there are things you can get away with that you cant in winter.
For example:
Shorts, skirts and dresses.
Of course in winter if your heart desires you can wear skirts and shorts. And alot of people wear dresses for partys and in general but you don't really wear themfor going out.
I love all those stuff and I have about 10 billion of them. I barley have any winter clothes but thats because I don't like winter. The only thing exciting is Christmas and for my brother, my brothers birthday.

Next is bright nail polish
Of course you can wear bright nail varnish whenever you like but I find it doesn't fit the season. I love bright pinks greens etc and I feel that spring and summer are the perfects times to wear them.

Okay so I am in love with dipdyed hair.
I think the main reason people dye their hair in summer is because you can do it in the summer holiday and be safe from getting told off at school also bright coloured hair just suit perfectly for Summer. I am hoping to dye my hair blonde completely this summer but we'll have to see as my father doesnt approve.

So there are 3 things I am looking forward to this summer.
Tell me yours?
Amber xxxx



No comments:

Post a Comment