Sunday 21 April 2013

Drugstore and More Makeup Haul

So me and my friend Lauren had planned this little shopping trip for at least a week and when saturday finally came. It was time :). It was my first week back at school this week and can I just say? It was shit.
But I am not writing this blog post to tell you my opinion on school as we all have 'em and there isn't time so im going to tell you what I bought.

So first of all I bought 4 Barry M nail polishes. 2 of one effect and 2 that are just normal pastel nail polishes.
My first 2 that I havent used yet are the BarryM Gelly hi-shine nail polishes.
I got a neon Orange called Papaya in number 13 (or 312?) and a bluey-purple called Prickly Pear in number 6 (or 311?). These were £3.99 each.
The 2 normal nail polishes that I got were a pastel purple called Berry Ice Cream in 308 (or 314?) and a baby pastel pink called Strawberry Ice Cream in 309 (or 302) these were £2.99 each.
I hate to confuse you with the numbers but it seems that BarryM nail varnishes have 2 sets of numbers??!!?? Please comment if you figure it out :).

Okay, basically I am always watching Zoella and I heard sooo many beauty gurus have obsessed over the Revlon Lip Butters. Sadly at boots I dont think I could find any? Or if I did I just didnt want one. I had also heard about though. The Maybelline lipsticks. I bought one in colour 148 Summer Pink and I love it. It isn't a bright as I think I've said sooo many times I dont suit bright lipsticks but never the less its beautiful and I love it :D.

The final Item I bought in boots (apart from my 2 galaxy bars and a sprite) is a Rimmel London Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder in 103 True Ivory
Im in love with this because it comes with the powder, on the back a mirror and underneathe a sponge. The sponge is sooo soft its literally unbelievable. I think all these products werebpretty cheap but hell they add up!!!

Finally I got a infinity scarf from Tesco for £5 and a storage box from dunelmill for... 87p!!! Yeah I know, im not a cheap sake but I do love a good bargin. <3
So I think thats about it? Thanks for reading.
Amber xxx
P.S. I will be doing a video soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment