Thursday 16 May 2013

Forever 21: Love & Beauty

Forever 21 have a small makeup range called Love & Beauty and I wanted to show you what they have. I have never bought or used any of them but based on what I can see I am going to show you what they are.

The products of Love & Beauty that they have at Forever 21 are:
Love & Beauty Sparkling Lip Gloss
High Shine Lip Gloss
Lip Balm Trio
Shimmer Eyeshadow Compact

There are 22 colours for the Sparkling Lip Gloss and they go from thr Palest pink, the brightest red and the nudest brown.
They look really nice, the colours are pretty but It looks like it could be really gooey which I don't like when it is too gooey and sticky. That sounds rude but I dont mean it like that!!
They are only £1.65 each which could either mean they are really cheap and good quality or cheap and crap quality.


I might do a review on this one day to tell you what I think and remind you about this blogpost. 
 


The Trio lip balms come in 2 different sets. Both have a range of colours but you may prefer one set to another depending on the colours of makup you wear and what you are into.
I think these are quite cute and each colour comes in a small pot. Obviously there are 3 but compared to the single lipgloss they are more average priced with similar proces to big brands but that may just be my opinion.
They are £5.65 for 1 Trio and I think maybe they could be worth the price I won't be doing a video on it but it sounds like the kind of thing you would have to try out first as you don't hear alot about Forever 21's Beauty Range

There isn't too much to tell you about the High Ship Lip Gloss or the Eyeshadow Compact except that each only come in one colour or so the website says. It shows that the High Shine Lip Gloss comes in a light pink and the eyeshadow comes in a dark grey-black with a hint of silver shimmer.

I think you should check these out and comment your opinion on them. I will do a review on the Sparkling Lipgloss oneday but I will have to purchase it first as the nearest store is an hour away
Check out our YouTube channel Msbeautyinthemakingx
Amber
xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment