Thursday 23 May 2013

Summer Vacation Wish-list: France

So basically in a few weeks I am going to France (eee) with my school and a few of my friends are coming! I am so excited and I don't have much summer clothes that fit me no more. Luckily, I am going shopping this weekend with Jane and my African gurl (<3) to get these clothes and more xx 
I can't remember the order of the photos while I'm writing this as my phone can't do 2 at once so I'm sure you'll pick it up. 
    I'm going to start with 3 of the photos as they are all linked. The photo of somebody wearing a white long vestand floral shorts inspired me to get them both as the model looks super hot on the Matalan website (I'm not a lez, but seriously!) and I hoped I'd look like her if I wore the same (won't happen) so I am getting the floral leggings for £8.00 at Matalan and the long vest top from New Look for only £3.99! Obviously it will be hot there but I think these will be comfortable to travel in as we are traveling from about 11.00 in the morning to 3.00 the next morning on the coach and then sleeping on a ferry.  I also think they will look good with Primark converse so Ima buy them too but because Primark has no website I'll have to look in store.

Time to get to the summery stuff. I don't have EVERYTHING planned out and am taking extra money for If I see something but I do still have some stuff that fits, therefore I'm not getting too many. 

I'll start off with the skater skirts. If I'm being honest I wasn't actually look for one but I fell in love with the Light Blue Button Up Demin Look Skater Skirt and will be buying it for only £16.99 which isn't too expensive. 
I am also going to buy a black Daisy Belted Playsuit as it's cute and I love these so much. It's at the price of £19.99.
Finally I will be buying Non Slip Sandal Tan Tights probably not for my holiday but because all my others have holes in. 

That concludes my wish list. When the clothes are bought I promise to do a haul video on our channel: Msbeautyinthemakingx but for now ty and ily
Amber
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment