Wednesday 15 May 2013

Sunnies

So soon summer should be coming and looking outside I can see the first ray of sunlight we've actually see all day in Preston.
It is usually raining all the time as it has been doing most of the day today but soon summer should (hopefully) be arriving. And if so we need to prepare.

One of my favourite accessories in the summer are sunnies and I always love a good pair. I have atleast 5 at the moment so I'm okay but some people might not have any which is why I shall suggest my favourites in store right now. ;)

1. Rubber Aviator Sunglasses
I love these glasses as they are the copy of the designer pairs you can get. You can buy these from Claire's for only £5.00 however I'm not sure wether they are actually rubber or plastic as personally I can't imagine rubber sunglasess? I have 2 pairs of them which are plasic in white and blue. They are my favourite plus Justin bieber owns the white ones apart from the fact he's are real.... Never the less I love them and they are very cheap!

2. Flip Flop Visors Sunglasses
I quite like these sunglasses because the design looks really nice but I've never really understood it.
If you put the cap down then you can't see which is pointless in a way because you can't see where you are going? Anyway they look nice and they sheild the sunner better even if I don't understand them I will be buying a pair and you should too. You can also get these from claires in pink and white from Claire's for £7.00 each.


3. Polka Dot Half Frame Sunglasses.
I love these because of how they look. The polka dots make them cute but not childish or something I or you wouldn't wear.
They also have only frame at the top which makes them look better and more stylish. I think that it's a good idea and they help your eyes like normal sunglasses. These are £15.00 from accessorize which I can admit are expensive but Accessorize products are good quality. If I am being really honest I wouldn't pay this much for sunglasses but some people might.

So that was my post on sunglasses as they are a must-have for Summer and hopefully it is on it's way.
Find us on youtube at msbeautinthemakingx and subscribe to our channel
Thank yoooou <3
Amber xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment