Thursday 16 May 2013

I heart love...

So as Amber started a beauty bargain of the week I'm also going to start a I heart love of the week. It's similar the the beauty bargain except its just what I have been keeping my eye out for a while and think are I really nice beauty essential or a must have. Some will be expensive some wont be it all depends anyway enough about that! So my I heart love today is the Revlon lip butters. I'm really liking the lip butters as they have a really nice colour range whereas there also quite pigmented considering there not lipsticks but there not lip balms of such. So you can pick up these gorgeous things from places like Boots or Superdrug for about £7.99 and now Boots have new shades available! There so pretty as they start from pink tones to more coral tones and they also have darker tones like red or dark purple so there is a great range to choose from. I'm not sure but I'm guessing they will smell incredible as they give there lip butters different names like raspberry pie and cotton candy. They leave your lips really soft, smooth and healthy looking.
So there was my I heart love hoped you liked it sorry it was kinda short check out our channel MsBeautyInTheMakingx 
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment