Thursday 16 May 2013

Topshop makeup

So I'm going to be talking about topshops makeup range and everything about them. So topshop have a large range of makeup considering its a clothes shop not a makeup shop and I think have over time become more and more popular as they bring out new shades all the time. Makeup they sell are:
-lipsticks (from nudes,to corals, to dark tones)
-lipgloss or lip cream (similar to the lipstick shades)
-lip paint 
-lip crayons

-lip liners
-lip balms
Next are:
-brow pencils (light to dark brown)
-liquid eyeliners (black, dark colours)
-eye shadow pallets (trios and singles are available)
-eyeshadow 
-eye crayon
Face makeup:
-blush (cream) 
-glow highlighters
-bronzers (natural glow) 
-face wipes 
And them finally they have:
-nail polish (lots of different shades it's just a matter of finding the right one for you!) 
So there are just some of the makeup they have from quickly looking on the website. Obviously they will have more in the shops but you will probably get a better deal online. I'm not going to go in great detail as that would take me a long time but in my opinion I think the lipsticks, lip crayons, and nail polishes are the best from here. I think nail polishes are good because there is such a huge range of colours and go on very well and look amazing with two coats and a clear varnish over it. And I think lipsticks and lip crayons are good because zoella (from youtube) always buys them and I think one of her favourites is Brighton rock which is a really nice dark red colour. Zoella also has a favourites page/list on topshop that you can take a look at and the link will be in one of her videos. Prices range from £1.25-£16 pounds but lipsticks are £8 and nail polishes are £6. So I really think you should take a look as there's loads to choose from! 
Thanks for reading and don't forget to check out mine and Ambers youtube channel MsBeautyInTheMakingx
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment