Friday 17 May 2013

Revlon Lip Butters or Maybeline Lipsticks?

These 2 are really similar and I wanted to give my opinion on which Is better. They are the products people having raving on about for a while now and you might want to know what and what not to get

Both if the Lipsticks are really good anyway but one is better than the other so I'm going to tell you which one I'm 2 ways.

Under packaging I think the Maybelline lipsticks look better. They look posh and have different coloured covers depending on the colour of lipstick. Everybody says don't judge a book by its cover but let's be honest we all do and that's why I bought this first instead a Revlon Lip Butter which is what I came for.

However the actual lipstick itself helps Revlon because they are much more pigmented and I think the colours look nicer! I don't actually own one but I borrow my cousins a lot so I know what I'll be buying next time I need a lipstick 
Hope this helped you and check out our YouTube channel
Amber
Xxxx
    

No comments:

Post a Comment