Friday 17 May 2013

FOTD: Face Of The Day

Hey Guys! I decided to do something that we haven't done before and when I don't know what to do posts on I sometimes look Idea's up. Remember though, If you ever have any  idea's or requests for blog posts or videos then comment below as we read and respond to all comments <3

So I found this on a website and I am going to show you a before and after and telling you what I have used in between :) I hope you like it and that it will help you if you want one of these products.
All can be found at Superdrug and probably Boots too!
Before:

 So this is my photo before. I'm not going into detail about each product but here is what I used (In order):
Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation (Light Nude 102)
Rimmel London Wake Me Up Concealer
Rimmel London Match Perfection Ultra Creamy Compact Powder (103 True Ivory)
ColourWorks London Eyeshadow Palette (Black used for eyeliner)
Rimmel London Glam Eyes Mascara

MUA Eyeshadow Trio (brush used for the eyeliner)
Miss Sporty Perfect Colour Lipstick (038 I love)

Miss Sporty Dr Balm Glam Kiss SOS with Royal Jelly (2)

After:
Obviously for the foundation, Concealer and compact powder the colours could be different for you so don't do what I did if you have a different skin tone.
I suggest using testers on the back of your hand if your thinking of buying one and checking which one more closely matches.
For the lipsticks you can wear any colour you want however certain shades suit certain people. But don't be afraid to go all out there and try new  things out because Anything Can Happen :)!!

Thanks for reading and check our our YouTube channel Msbeautyinthemakingx
Thanks
Amberxxxx


No comments:

Post a Comment