Wednesday 15 May 2013

Skater skirts

Hey! So today I'm going to be talking about skater skirts as I really think they are getting back in trend (if not already) and me and Amber have both seen some really nice ones around and about. Some affordable and some more on the pricey side. Skater skirts are great for the summer seasons especially coral colours and can be worn with almost anything (wholly jumpers, tucked in shirt, bandeau ect)
So the first shop I'm going to be talking about is Forever 21. Now I thought this shop was only in America however I was wrong as Amber went to Manchester Trafford centre the other day and saw some really nice ones round about £9 which is fairly cheap considering its for a skater skirt. Now I can't go in much detail as I wasn't actually there but Amber also said you can pick some up cheaper for £5 to £6 pounds which is amazing.
Next shop is Miss Selfridge. I went town with my sister a couple of weeks ago and saw some really nice skirts however its quite expensive in Miss selfridge so I have to save up before I can actually buy one but the good thing about this shop is that they give you a certain amount percent off on students at uni etc and they also have a petite range. I don't think there's much difference on the pricing with the petite and non petite range but I do know they go down to a size 4! Skater skirts there are around the £20 mark but have really nice patterns and they also have a great range there so go check them out!
Next is Primark and the reason why I lovePrimark  like I said already is because it's really cheap. I tried some on the same week I went to town and there actually fairly well made. They had a plain black, coral colours, and white with detailing. I'm not quite sure but I think they were around the £10 mark so there worth looking into!
Another place you could maybe go is Newlook or RiverIsland who have a good range of skater skirts but in my oppinion don't sell as many designs as Miss Selfridge or Forever 21 ect but I still think if you looked online you could propably get a good deal on some, and I think newlook are doing a sale at the moment with 60% off clothing teens or women's.
so there are just some ideas on some shops you could go checkout or investigate in hoped you enjoyed and also check out our channel MsBeautyInTheMakingx X x x
Websites!! (In order)
Forever 21:
http://www.forever21.com/UK/Product/Main.aspx?br=f21
Miss selfridge: http://m.missselfridge.com/mt/www.missselfridge.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/TopCategoriesDisplay?storeId=12554&catalogId=33055&geoip=home&un_jtt_redirect#un_jtt_addtohome_hidden
Primark: don't have a website
Newlook: http://m.newlook.com/mcs/publish/4923/76711?extcam=&intcam=&tmcampid=&tmclickref=&tmad=&tmplaceref=&Level1=
River island: http://www.riverisland.com/site/picker?returnUrl=%2F

No comments:

Post a Comment