Thursday 16 May 2013

Forever 21: Monokini's

I know I have done one summer type post already but It is one of the things I am excited about as the weather (should) be getting better.
There are alot of things you need for summer and plenty of blog posts to do. I am doing this one on Monkini's and will do bikini's, tankini's another day.

I am obsessed with Monkini's as they are pretty and great for summer. I have chosen 3 I like from Forever 21, mainly because it's my favourite shop, to show you.

1. Sunset Graphic Monokini

I really love this monkini because of the colours. It's pretty and very tropical. It really suits the summer theme. I also love that it is strapless because if you get a tan they you wont have bikini/Strap  lines which can be annoying. I hope you can agree with me that this is a beautiful swimsuit and is only at the price of £19.90 which I feel is good for the quality





2. Abstract cutout Monkini

I really love this monokini because it's simple but nice. I really love the fact bits are cut out because I think It will look really good on you if you have a nice figure. The bright colours really show that summer is here (depending on when your going to wear it) and brights always make me think sun!! This one is only £16.90 which obviously cheaper than the other one. But I think I like the other one better because of the design and picture.
    I do prefer the cutouts though because It works great for figures and I am quite thin but different people like different things which Is why I gave you three to look at.


3. Crocheted Cutout Monokini

If you want to look good in the summer then this one is it. You definetly have to have the right figure for this or it might not work. It's kind of a sexy monokini so it looks nice and is the kind of things you would see in beach or pool photoshoots. This is another monokini at the price of £19.90. Of course it depends on the kind of person you are. Wearing this one you will be showing alot of skin and should feel confident with your body before wearing it.

So overall I prefer the first one but we are all different and have different opinions.
Its totally up to you :)!
Amber
xxxxx
P.S. please check our youtube channel Msbeautyinthemakingx

No comments:

Post a Comment